2009-09-17

New blog..BWO UK Fans !!


Yes, when BWO is heading to UK, Lee Turnbull, BWO Fanclub Worldwide's new contact in UK, has opened a blog.
Welcome to the fanclub Lee !
I hope you all check in the blog at
http://www.bwouk.blogspot.com

I must tell you all, I had one of those aha moments yesterday.
My daughter and I was cleaning and I did put on some music from the 80ies. Suddenly I stopped because I heard something and that made me ohh wait what is this ???
I heard John Farnham with You're the Voice that was on the toplists in 1987.
The sound was somehow soooo familiar. I was thinking knives and forks together.
Then I had to listen to Big Science, Singing In My Car...and I heard a different more modern form of the knives and forks sound (yeah I know it's a silly name, but if you listen I am sure you know what sound I mean).
I have never ever heard this sound anywhere else..and I am...ehhh...hmmm...OK 43 !
I loved You're The Voice in the 80ies, but Singing In My Car is soooooo much better.
It's fun to have those aha moments, when you discover something new.
Sorry if I bored you...just needed to tell.

No comments: