2009-10-26

I got mail today.....


Yes, the singel with BWO and Velvet sent from Scandipop.
3 versions of Right Here Right Now is on the cd;
Cahill Radio Edit
Niklas Pettersson Radio Mix
Original BWO Radio Edit

I must say they are good in different ways. But Cahill version stick out a bit and is more of a dance version that I would prefer at a disco. Yes though I am in wheelchair I go out dancing and enjoy that. But of course a too crowded disco is not that fun if I really want to dance, but as more people as funnier !! I am sure that you all agree.
I also got a card about the gig in London.
So thank you Alexander, Marina and Martin (BIG KISS !!!)...and of course Scandipop.
You brought me some sunshine a ugly, grey, boring and rainy Monday morning !
Mondays do suck sometimes, but not today !

No comments: