2009-06-02

Concert time....finally !!!!!

The waiting is soon over and on Friday BWO will be on stage in Eskilstuna.
Eskilstuna has 350 years jubileum as a town this week. And on Friday BWO will join RixFM Festival and be on stage. I will be there and do my best to take photos and share what I experience. I am right now wondering what songs I will hear.
I can a lot of the lyrics, yes almost everything. Probably my lips will move...but in silence. Haha, my voice is not from this world. Must belong to my darn hurting knees, aka Aliens! Outer space we go ! Oh well that turns out well together with Big Science.
If you have any questions or any thoughts about the concert or to BWO please leave a mail at nettan@bwo-fanclub.com.
I will forward what I get.

The voting about the best song at Big Science is closed an here are the results:
1. Right Here Right Now
2. Bite The Bullet and Thunderbolt
3. Rise To The Occasion
4. You're Not Alone (disco version)
5. Burning Down The House

If you look at the results we can see that in top we have the songs with speed and in the bottom the ballads. For me it's not easy to rang them. I think everyone is good. All depends on what I do and my mood. But without any doubt my favorit is the ballad version of You're Not Alone. I think a lot with that has to do that I saw them perform the song 4 different eves. 2 in Leksand and 2 in Norrköping.
I still will have to say that You're Not Alone is outstanding compared to the other songs that was in Melodifestivalen. I have taken time to listen to all songs in Melodifestivalen several times, got me the album. And for me there's not anything that can change what I think. You can hear when someone has a passion for music and do all what takes to make the very very best. Music is so much. Without music life would be nothing. Well there would be a lot of emptiness.
Music comforts you when you are sad, music brings memories back, music makes you happy, music calms you down....I can go on for long, but I will not bore you out.

So get prepared for a weekend of BWO !!!!

No comments: