2009-06-30

Motalafestivalen


Time to get going again and off to another gig !
I missed Ljungby this weekend when BWO was there. Ljungby has it's fashion in my life as being the place that is just in the forest and forest on the way down to south where I have family. I can't count how many times I have passed by there !
But next is Motala. Motala is a beautiful place situated near Vättern, one of our big lakes. Also Göta Kanal is situated there.
At Motalafestivalen there will be artists like HEAT, Alcazar, Sonic 5th Brigade, Måns Zelmerlöw, E-type, Melody Club, Sator and of course BWO !
3 evenings of wonderful music to enjoy in the avesome beautiful Summer that we are having here in Sweden now. Latest days the temperature has showed around +30C and a mild breeze.
So I will update you all with photos and maybe some beautiful lake photos.
Now I am really interested in BWO's gig that is Friday eve at 22.00.
I am going there on Thursday and will go home late Saturday. Like a little holiday in the sign of music.
I hope everyone is enjoying Summer to fully, with lots of music and sun.

No comments: