2009-08-19

BWO's new video Rise To The Occasion


Today BWO's new video was released at Expressen.se. I am amused but also so amazed.
When you think that BWO has reached the point where they have done all you can think about, then they go on even further in development. Thank you for that !
From the very first beginning I loved RTTO when Big Science was released. RTTO is for me Marina's song out of different reasons. First of all she is part of writing this song, she also has a big solo part in the song and RTTO is very stylish, just like Marina is.

3 words popped up when seing the video-war, future and help. But all in a positive aspect.
I really love Marina's new hairstyle, so fresh, young and wild.
Her dress reminds me of the serie V from the 80ies, if you remember that one ?
Alexander, you look so darn cool by the keyboard, just like you always should be there not only playing, just look like a cool guy. Cause that is what you are !
Martin, it's so nice to recognize the movements you have from all the times I have seen you do RTTO live this Summer. Thank you for that !
The bust of Marina makes me think of some oracle. Very intesting turn the song has together there with the video...."and when you feel it's over I take you one step further". That makes you realise that there is always more to do, always more to feel, always more to explore. And together with others like friends, family or whoever it may be you can always reach longer.
I just want to say to Alexander, Martin and Marina..you have done it again..you have taken us by storm. Thank you !
I would love to hear what you all think about the new video. Please mail me at nettan@bwo-fanclub.com
As always all comments and thoughts are delivered to BWO.

PS. The photo is from Gothenburg last week.

No comments: