2009-08-31

Today BWO+Velvet was released !


Yes in UK today the combination of Velvet and BWO with their amazing Right Here Right Now was released.
I am so excited for this release. First when I heard about this a couple of months ago I was thinking what the heck ! But now I see the whole idea with this.
Sometimes listening over and over again and some thinking gives you the aha feeling.
When I met BWO in Gothenburg they told me some more about the recording.
Velvet as the great singer she is had made the recording fast and easy just over one day in a studio.
The differences also in releases is that we listen to so various music in the whole world. What goes home in one country might not go home in another country.
I had the opportunity to see Velvet perform in Linköping at the Mix Megapol Tour when also BWO was there. She has a way of being on stage that reminds me of BWO. Yes if you put them on stage together that would be avesome I think. I hope,hope, hope to see them together. That was second time I saw them at same stage same eve, as both BWO and Velvet was in 3rd competition of Melodifestivalen in Leksand in February.
If you are interested in seing Velvet, she will be with Mix Megapol on Sunday at Gröna Lund in Stockholm.
Now just 14 days to Rice To The Occasion release...just can't wait !

1 comment:

Nelsito said...

This is fantastic!!! I love this versions of RHRN featuring Velvet, is fresh and cool =) I hope they make a performance together, that would be just amazing!!!

Greetz from Chile!!!