2009-08-12

Summer's last gig tomorrow


Body says no(pain) but mind and soul says yes ! And I have never been really good at listening to my body. Like one psychologhist once stated about me "you are a danger for yourself".
So Gothenburg here I come ! Tomorrow it's the last performance by BWO for this Summer in Sweden. Today the rain is hailing down, but doesn't matter, cause tomorrow's gig is indoors with Mix Megapol Tour.
Also Pauline (that I am still trying to deal with as good music, sorry) and Lili & Susie will be there. So a bit of nostalgy really.
I think it will be a great night. Now also interesting who will be the winner of tomorrow's competition for the next Swedish male artist.
I have been on Mix Megapol Tour twice and both times I have picked the winner easily.

I have been sitting and counting and this is the 11th time I will see Marina, Martin and Alexander on stage this year. If I have counted right.
Has been a long but wonderful year since all started a cold February eve in Leksand.
And the magic is still there. Wherever you perform I always think you reach out to us fans and see us.
So tomorrow Gothenburg...and of course I will write more then.

No comments: