2009-04-03

My Big Science review

When I got the album I was soo amazed and amused at same time. This is really a mix of BWO from beginning until now, but added with a fresh new sound.You also get music that is more various then on the other albums they have released before. But this is also an album you have to hear many times before you can say what you think. For me that is a sign of an album that is really worked through during a long time. You can feel that the quality is very high.
So now here is my thoughts of the songs.
1. Right Here Right Now, the next singel starts off with the beauty that already from beginning tells me this is BWO. RHRN makes me happy. A radio hit. A must when you do something with speed. This is already my favo when wheeling( I'm in wheelchair) downtown !
2. Love Came Crashing Down, is swinging. Got me thinking of some musical where there are big hats swinged and avesome dancers. Something different.
3. Kings of Tomorrow. First I didn't really understand this ballad. I was thinking space. But after being with my son a lot the latest days...I have a aha now..this must mean the future..our kids ! KOT is beautiful. I especially love the part in middle where Alexander speak and everything like explodes !
4. Burning Down The House will be a real partyhit. I like that Britta Bergström adds her wonderful voice to spice this song up even more. This is a new sound, but the lyrics that are so intensive is something that I always have loved with BWO. Can we party now ????
5. Rise To The Occasion has been in my head and on my lips since first time listening. I love how Martin's voice is expressed in here. Especially when he sings I take you one step further and those phrases. I want to dance now !
6. You're Not Alone. Even if you have heard YNA for a while I can't stop express my feelings ! I have been touched in my deepest heart and everytime I hear YNA I just stop whatever I do and just am. YNA makes me happy and sad at same time. I feel the warmth in YNA, but at same time I am thinking of my life and the constant neurological pain I live with and emotions keep flooding...yes all is true I am not alone..and that makes me happy. When I saw BWO perform first time at the general repetition in Leksand I just lost breath and cried..gosh what beautiful that was ! Thanks Alexander, Martin and Marina for the magic !
7. Bite The Bullet is a song where the lyrics is fast stucked on the brain. Very easy to remember and also something that I the latest days discovered myself with singing on even out loud.
8. In Too Deep. A ballad that my heart loves. Martin, your voice is really wonderful here. I get a feeling in my tummy with ITD that I can't explain. The feeling when the heart is down there. I hope this is planned to be a singel.
9. Thunderbolt. I went on for several days thinking where have I heard this sound. Then I remembered Modern Talking and You're my heart, you're my soul. That was a big hit..but their voices are..well I have no words for how they sounded..no good really. So BWO, my guess is that this will be a really big hit worldwide and played on the discos everywhere.
10. Rhythm Of The night. My new song at the train ! Since I were 19 I have been travelling by trains a lot. This is a song you can dream away to and just relax to.Is not easy to find them..they are very rare. Here you can hear how deep BWO is in their sound, that makes them outstandish to other bands.
11. Singing In My Car. Feel the rhytm..ahhh. This song doesn't need more expressions.
12. Shoot From The Heart. One of the songs that for a new listener that aren't into BWO that needs to be listened at several times. But for me that is BWO from beginning this is just pure lovely BWO !
13. Kings Of Tomorrow( Disco version). As I am a ballad girl, when comes to ballads so listening to discoversion takes it's time. But KOT is good. Will be interesting to listen to the remixes later on. KOT become a bit of a totally different song when you pop that up.
14. You're Not Alone (Disco version). The ballad is magic for me ! But I love the sound in this discoversion. The music is used in a very special way. Very electronic !

So my fully expression. How lucky I am to have been able to follow BWO during all years and now count in Big Science, a magic album that gives me all and the very best of BWO, but also something all new. You have surprised me !

No comments: