2009-04-06

Summer is getting closer....The BWO Album !


Yes, you can feel that in the air. Warmer, longer and brighter days !

Summer usually means a lot of music and concerts. I had the opportunity last Summer to see a lot of BWO concerts. Thought I would share some here. So here is one photo of Martin from my hometown taken in August 2008. (More will come...look out here).


First a reminder. As you could read here and also at the BWO fansite we made an album and gave to Alexander, Marina and Martin at the BWO Fanclub Worldwide 3 year birthday party 15th of March. You can still send greetings, poems, presents or whatever you want..and that will be forwarded. I had the honour to take care of the BWO album for BWO. So whenever I go see them I will bring that and of course what you do will be forwarded to them.

If you want to be a part of that album you can look at the website how to participate or you can mail me at nettan@bwo-fanclub.com . All whatever you send will be printed out and added in the album. And they read everything !


No comments: