2009-04-26

RixFM Festival with BWO


Yes, Friday RixFM Festival cities and dates were announced and BWO will be in 5 cities ! I don't know yet where, but as soon as I have the dates you will know.
I am planning to go to Stockholm at the opening 15th of May.
Som other artists that will be in the Festival is
Måns Zelmerlöw, E.M.D, Alcazar, Melody Club, H.E.A.T, Agnes, Hassle, Sarah Dawn Finer, Janet, Kim, Lili & Susie, Basic Element, Velvet and some more that aren't announced yet.
So you can see there is a lot of artists from Melodifestivalen. I now understand why Melodifestivalen is so big for Swedish artists !
This weekend there has been some promotion at a big store here with a lot of artists. Friday as you saw I went to see Alcazar, yesterday Lili & Susie, Shirley Clamp and Erik Segerstedt(E.M.D) and today Måns Zelmerlöw.
Has been a wonderful weekend with lots of great artists and wonderful music.
But as usual the only ones for me is BWO..so I am getting more and more excited for Summer and concerts. How do really a band prepare when they have a new album and are going out to give concerts ? Must be so funny to start with something new and fresh.
My family laughs at me when I say that I have the need to listen to Big Science and that I sometimes is like a person that smokes.
They say she's in need...watch out ! Or that I am obsessed.
So today..a photo of Måns Zelmerlöw.

1 comment:

bwo 4 ever said...

hej när kommer du att komma till stockholm då den 15 maj