2009-05-04

A little bit of everything...


I have gone through my computers to get them working better and to save what I want to have. One the stationary computer I found photos from 2007 Rix FM Festival in Örebro. Some are not good at all, but as a fan when you take live photos, you save what you get. I bet most of you agree with me.
The day there was very warm and lovely. We were 3 girls going by car there.
I remember I had an argument with the guards there. I wanted to stand as near the stage as possible. But as I am in wheelchair that doesn't always work. They had made a spot in some kind of wagon miles away from the stage and I wasn't satisfied at all.
One guy who worked was very mad at me and was going to take me away from there.
Then she came there a female guard, a bit of an angel. She said that I had every right to be where I were and she even forced the guy to apologize. That was a victory for me. And she also helped me out taking photos. The camera I had then was very bad. Today with the camera I have now there is a big difference.
On the photo Martin seems to be planning something naughty !

In the voting of what is best song at Big Science we have a new leader !
1. Rise To The Occasion 13 p
2. Right Here Right Now 12 p
Thunderbolt
3. Love Came Crashing Down 10 p
Rhythm Of The Night

And now only 11 days to Rix FM Festival...and the count down is on.

Pleased to read that BWO is doing so well in Japan. Congrats to you Alexander, Marina and Martin !
I hope you all follow the updates on BWO Fanclub Worldwide.

No comments: