2009-05-07

Righ Here Right Now video

Same eve that we had the BWO fanclub meeting in Stockholm, Alexander, Martin and Marina were going to try their outfits for this video and do the video the day after. And now I have just seen the result.
It is cool to recognize the expression from how they were dressed when not performing on stage during Melodifestivalen.
I love Alexander's tie - the Alzheimer tie! (During the Second chance I had double tie myself.)
Right Here Right Now is only growing for every day. Will become a big hit.
Have you heard the remix by Oscar Holter of RHRN ? If not I think you should go in at the Official Facebook site and listen.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BWO/51481735877?ref=ts

Oscar has really grown in his mixing. Since yesterday I have listened to the first remixes by Oscar and forward and I see a development that I really like.
And here is the video:
http://www.expressen.tv/noje/1.1558949/har-ar-bwos-nya-video

Thanks Alexander, Marina and Martin for giving magic to life !

No comments: