2009-05-10

A bit of this and that....


As many of you already know Rix FM Festival will start off Friday 15th in Stockholm. BWO will NOT perform there but they will join at some other places later on, but where is not decided yet.

Have you seen the new amazing startside made by Annelie Sundström at the fanclub ?
Thank you Annelie for always surprising with something new and fresh.

It is fun to now also follow the great steps BWO are doing in Japan. I am sure they will have a massive group of fans when they go there on tour later this year. If I would guess the concerts will be as big as them east out. Would be a blast to be there among everyone. I can hear the sound of a concert like that. Makes you proud to be a fan of a such great and interesting band.
Natsuki is keeping us updated with interesting news.

Do you all like me feel the music in the air when Summer is here ?
Watch out for a BWO Summer...nothing can beat that !
Over and out from a happy fan.

2 comments:

Katarzyna said...

Make them come to Malmö between the 13th-22nd of August and me and my friend will be satisfied ♥. We still hope that we'll see them at Malmöfestivalen or, at least, on Rix there...

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad the most of you seem to like the start-site (more than I do) :)