2009-05-18

RixFM Festival


I went to see the opening of RixFM Festival in Stockholm Friday eve (15/5).
As usual this was held in Kungsträdgården. Was a lovely sunny eve though very chilly.
This year they had changed a bit, so I who am in wheelchair got the best place one can get right in front of stage. I just missed my dear BWO. Noone can beat them in music.
But the 5th of June they will be on stage in Eskilstuna with RixFM..and of course I will be there and take photos !
The artists that was on stage in Stockholm was HEAT, Alcazar, Måns Zelmerlöw, Snow Patrol, Kim, Janet, EMD and Sarah Dawn Finér. Great artists and a lot of good music.
I was also lucky enough to get a t-shirt. This was my 4th time I was at the opening in Stockholm.

In your voting about Big Science this is the 5 top list:

1. Right Here Right Now
2. Rise To The Occassion and Thunderbolt
3. Bite The Bullet and You're Not Alone (disco version)
4. Rhythm Of The Night
5. Burning Down The House and Love Came Crashing Down

For me You're Not Alone ballad version) will forever be the best one. I don't know how I will react when I hear that one on stage, cause it touches my heart.

I don't know how many of you that followed Eurovision Song Contest this Saturday.
I did and everything was a big disappointment. I don't think that I have ever heard so many bad contributions. I think that BWO had made a very good competition if they had been there, yes I am absolutely sure.

No comments: