2009-05-28

Right Here Right Now-thoughts


A bit tired today...have been up like 24 hours and some more. Been to Stockholm at Club Killers, reggae club you can say. Great big band and great artists.
I took the opportunity yesterday and filled up my Mp3 player with the latest single release from BWO, Right Here Right Now. When you go by train you get plenty of time to listen, analyze and think. As I told you last time I really like Oscar Holters remix of Right Here Right Now. I can see a positive development. The other surprise is that I think that all remixes have the same positive outcome. So question is, is this only because BWO has made a lot of changes in their soundbase or is this because the people behind the mixes have made a big change also ? Of course the change BWO made most have an influence to the remixes too, but I would definately say that all remixers has done the same step.
My top 3 is:
Right Here Right Now(Oscar Holter Radio Mix)
RHRN(SoundFactory Extended Club Mix)
RHRN(Skylab Remix)

What a disco night one can have hearing this !

Next week time for RixFM Festival in Eskilstuna, Sweden Friday 5th of June. Hope to see many BWO fans there. Come and give Alexander, Marina and Martin your support and appreciation. RixFM Festival starts at 7PM.

I hope you all have seen the new forum at BWO Fanclub Worldwide. Go in and register and make your voice heard. Everyone counts and it would be very cool to discuss BWO Worldwide. Hope to see you there !

No comments: