2009-05-13

A little chat when Big Science was released.


When the release party of Big Science was held, improveme.se had a little chat with BWO..and here you have that:


What can we expect the new disc?

Alexander Bard: We have been working with songwriting in two years and production in a whole year, so it is very different from almost everything that is out now. Almost everything else is the indie stuff that is rather quickly done. Inexpensive, it should be also. And we have done exactly the opposite. We have made it very expensive and we have poked with it for a very long time. We have live strings and we have solo choirs. We have not compromised anything.

How is it different from your previous music?

Martin Rolinski: It is a little different things that differs. Secondly, it is my voice, I have gone down a tone to it better suited to the music we are doing right now. It is a little softer, a little more Motown-inspired.

Marina Schiptjenko: It sounds like BWO, it's just that it is more updated. Even more BWO!

How vain are you?

Martin Rolinski: good. Marina is probably the worst, I think.

Marina Schiptjenko: I'm not like that not sure that I have to add on any war painting just to buy milk. But it is to keep the style all the time. I want to see nice out.

Alexander Bard: Marina begins every morning to go out on a two mil(20 kilometer) long walk with her dog, so the dog is run-down when she comes back home. She has this Russian thing, she is very Russian. It looks at her attitude and I like that with Marina. You can see that she went to ballet school. She has no wrinkles yet and she is well over 40.

Alexander Bard: Martin then, are you vain?

Martin Rolinski: Well, I'm probably not as vain as you think. But I am well enough vain to call me that.

Marina Schiptjenko: And you go to the gym.

Martin Rolinski: Yes, I do. You say you do it for health's sake, but that's bullshit.

Alexander Bard: We terror each other all the time about someone gaining weight.

Marina Schiptjenko: We stand and pinch each other in the fatrolls. It is Alexander and Martin as I flash my fatroll for, so that you will scream and say I need to lose weight.

Alexander Bard: Then we train all three. Marina kick boxing and practicing Pilates, because then you get female muscles.

Martin Rolinski: I go to the gym and practicing tennis.

Alexander Bard: And I swim. I long-distance swim in lakes in the summer. And then, I course, nudist, it's also good for the look.

Martin Rolinski: It is a little fun when we're out on tour actually, for Alexander always intimidate the local population to run around and swim naked.

How much do you think of your image?

Martin Rolinski: lot.

Marina Schiptjenko: 100 percent.

Alexander Bard: It is an important part of our band, I think. Is, a pop group, so the image is almost as important as the music.

What are you most satisfied with in your designs?

Martin Rolinski: My ass.

Marina Schiptjenko: My legs.

Alexander Bard: beard growth.

No comments: