2009-04-24

When I don't see BWO...there is Alcazar


Of course as a music nerd I take every opportunity to hear great music. Right now many of the artists that competed in Melodifestivalen is out on smaller performances to make promotion for their new albums.
Today I got to see Alcazar and Kevin Borg, the guy who won last Swedish Idol.
Alcazar of course did their Stay The Night from Melodifestivalen but also older great songs from their album.
I really like their dancing on stage.
Tomorrow I am going to see Lili & Susie and on Sunday Måns Zelmerlöw.

I know that many that are fans to BWO also are fans to Alcazar. When we were in Stockholm at the fan meeting last month we also went to see Alcazar and told them that we were from BWO Fanclub Worldwide and now when I came they remembered me.
And of course I had a lot of greetings from BWO fans around the world. Was appriciated.

No comments: