2009-04-09

Right Here Right Now is leading...


Funny to follow what song you like most on Big Science. Right now top 5 is...

1. Right Here Right Now

2.Thunderbolt

3.Rhythm Of The Night

Shoot From The Heart

5. Rise To The Occasion


My 5 top is:

1. You're Not Alone(ballad)

2. Rise To The Occasion

3. In Too Deep

4.Kings Of Tomorrow

5.Bite The Bullet


....but really, really hard to go through. Everyone on the album is so great. I think Big Science is the album so far where all songs are so different and gives everyone favourites out of various reasons. Now I have started to do what I like..to analyze the lyrics, the meaning of them.

I have to say I need to back on Kings Of Tomorrow, where I thought from beginning that all was about the kids, our future tomorrow.

For me the meaning now seems to be that we might have a future and a destiny that we already have inside us. But we can during some times in our life's make another choice, that can be different and need more strenght from us. But this choice we make can maybe be something we never need to regret. We don't need to do as expected. We know what we have, but we never know what we can get or achieve. A little yes or a little no can make such difference in life.

BWO, you make me analyze !


Continue vote and also wrote about Big Science. Feed back is appriciated !


And so another photo from a concert last Summer..this time on Alexander concentrated on stage !


No comments: