2009-02-11

5th contribution to Leksand


The 5th one in Leksand competing against BWO is Mikael Rickfors. He is old in Swedish music, but almost new in Melodifestivalen. He has participated in the background choirs before.

I have been raised with the music from Mikael Rickfors and was really surprised when he is now trying out in Melodifestivalen as that is not his type of music. But maybe when you get older you want to try new ways. His music is a mix of rock/blues/jazz. Nice to hear live.

Here you can hear him:



My thoughts:

He is oldest this year I believe. I don't think he will be fighting about the Final tickets.

But you never know, he could be a surprise. And we could see what the International jury did last weekend in the partcompetition in Gothenburg. They really knocked me with choosing Caroline Af Ugglas.

No comments: