2009-02-27

I have listened to 60 seconds...

So what do I think after 60 seconds of listening to the contributions in partcompetition 4 in Malmö ?
Agnes-Love Love Love
A typical disco pop song..a bit boring to tell the truth. Like everyone else. Second chance maybe.
Star pilots-Higher
Lovely 80ies pop, which will be played all summer long on radio. But for Eurovision..eh NO !
Susanne Alfvengren- Du är älskad där du går
Slowly beautiful song with wonderful lyrics. TO FINAL !
Anna Sahlene & Maria Haukaas Storeng-Killing Me Tenderly
I am bored, can I sleep now ?! One of those that not is a song with lots of speed in but not a beautiful ballad. ..disappears out in the air...POFF !
Thorleifs- Sweet Kissin' In The Moonlight
Svinging typical older Eurosong. Could be fun to see what this leads to..so I say Second chance.
Sarah Dawn Finer- Moving On
Sarah you can sing so good...why bore me ?
Next 3- ESTA NOCHE
You are happy you swing...but we have heard you a thousand times before.
Malena Ernman- La Voix
I love pop and opera...TO FINAL !

That's all for me for today...tomorrow I will see if I can get some lovely photo uploaded to share from Summer 2008.

No comments: