2009-02-13

Skellefteå-second partcompetition..now you can hear the 60 seconds.

So now we are on the second partcompetition that is held tomorrow evening in Skellefteå up in north of Sweden. It is very cold up there and we have heard reports about over -20C degrees...BRRRR
Today you can hear the contributions at SVT, but only 60 seconds.
I have heard them and here you have my thoughts:
Lili & Susie- Show Me Heaven
" Going back to the 80ies. I think this will be this Summer's hit on the discos and on the beaches.
A bit repeating over and over. Second chance "
Lasse Lindh & Bandet- Jag ska slåss i dina kvarter
"Typical upbeated Lasse Lindh music. Either you like that or not. Straight pure Swedish pop.
I think Lasse Lindh has a lot of great music, but this one only makes me tired."
Jennifer Brown-Never Been Here Before
"Laid back song. She sings very nice, but I think I have heard this one before a thousand times."
H.E.A.T.-A 1000 Miles
"A bit of Europe sound, though they don't sing as well. A bit boring, but I think this one will make to Final. We need a lot of other songs then we have had to compete in Eurovision and this is a new sound."
Markoolio-Kärlekssång Från Mig
"I love Markoolio ! But this ballad is really a joke. He tries hard to be serious and maybe that is the problem as the Markoolio we know is a joking person with music in full speed."
Amy Diamond-It's My Life
"Amy, Amy you have done it ! I have seen Amy several times and everytime she has grown in her singing and in her performance and now also with the voice. What a song. Will be interesting to see you on stage. Looking forward to this. A upbeated charming song that can go a long way.
And who is behind the song..yes there are Mr Bard, Oscar Holter and Bobby Ljunggren.
No doubt TO FINAL !!"
Cookies n Beans-What If
"Country girls, what are you doing here ? A country song that I am sorry to say has found wrong place to compete."
Måns Zelmerlöw-Hope & Glory
"Full speed, nice go..but not enough for Final. I miss something, I don't know. But I think that Måns song disappears somehere. I have thought more of this one. Second chance !"

Here is the link to listen:
http://svtplay.se/v/1431472/

We will of course be online at the chat at BWO Fanclub Worldwide http://www.bwo-fanclub.com/
during the contribution tomorrow eve.
More posts come later today...stay tuned for more info.





No comments: