2009-02-06

Listen to partcompetition 1 in Melodifestivalen

From now you can hear 60 seconds of every contribution that competes in the first partcompetition of Melodifestivalen in Gothenburg, Saturday night at 7PM GMT.
You can listen to them until 7.30 PM GMT tomorrow eve.
Here is the link.
http://svtplay.se/f/105412

I have listened at them and this is my opinion:
Nina Söderquist- Tick Tock
"Tough song, but very usual..I get bored."
Jonathan Fagerlund- Welcome to My Life
" Happy popsong. One of all boysongs you hear on radio. Second chance next !"
Shirley Clamp-Med hjärtat fyllt av ljus
" A ballad, but not as powerful as you are used to hear Shirley sing. One among all ordinary ballads."
Scotts-Jag tror på oss
"Typical swedish dance band. Lots of speed. Easy to get on mind..but not a winner."
Emilia- You're My World.
A song with rhytm, very happy. Reminds me of some of those UK has had. To final !"
Alcazar-Stay the Night
" Lovely discoschlager ! I want to dance. I can see Alcazar on stage when I hear this one. To final !"
Caroline Af Ugglas-Snälla snälla
" A bit of beauty in this one. Though her song is to hard. When do the song start really ?"
Marie Serneholt-Disconnect Me
"Reminds me of Ruslana a bit here and there. Though not as powerful as hers. Second chance next !"

Tomorrow you can watch the first competition online on http://www.svt.se/ with start 7PM GMT

BWO Fanclub Worldwide will be online on the chat during the competition tomorrow night with start 7PM GMT.
www.bwo-fanclub.com
Come and join us !

No comments: