2009-02-16

BWO at RixFM in English part 1

This is interview part one and you can hear that one here in Swedish:
http://rixfm.com/webbradio/navigation.php?mode=rixfm&type=audio&id=16

The interviewers are Gert, Roger and Titti at Rix Morgon Zoo. A means Alexander and M is Martin. Marina wasn't there. Part 2 comes later tonight.

-Welcome Alexander Bard and Martin Rolinski !
A and M: -Thank you very much.
-Do you feel good ?
A -We feel great !
-On Saturday you compete in Leksand ?
A and M: - That's right !
M:- Should be madly fun this year.
-And you Alexander was in Skellefteå this weekend also ?
A: - I was up in Skellefteå and felt the temperature last week yes.
-Because you wrote Amy Diamond's song ?
A:- That's right.
-And that went well.
A:-And that went well.
Unisont everyone: Very well !
A:- As warm up it was very well.
A:- Now come the big elephants here in Leksand on Saturday.
-Now when you have written Amy's song, would you be happy if she would represent us in Eurovision in Moscow ?
A:- I don't think that is so realistic.
- But if that happens. She has a lot of young fans.
A:- No but this if is very far away.
A:- I can tell you that I have heard all songs before now. Everyone.
-So you know ?
A:- All the big canons is left.
- Oh how fun and the biggest canon is sitting here ?
M:- Should I be totally honest, I don't care so much about this. We have a fantastic song. Should be fun to sing it. So I don't care that much.
- It's a calm song ?
M:- Yes, it's a very calm song. It starts very little and ends very big.
-It's the song working international ?
M:- You can give a damn about that.
- Now I have to say one thing, Bert Karlsson, he has said that you lie and make up about your success in Eastern Europe ?
A:- That is very weird. You only have to look at wikipedia and check and you get all toplists in Eastern Europe at same time. We can't sit and lie about such things.
A:- Bert is 18th century. Can't anyone put him in a home and declare him having Alzheimers disease once and for all ? It's along time since he knew something about this.
- But it's a bit fun anyways, there are a Bert that is putting his face out a bit.
A:- It's like bringing out Dracula and open a coffin and take out a skeleton that wakes up and mumble something that was relevant for 100 years ago. Then you put him down again. That is Bert Karlsson nowadays.
-Yeah, he looks out when there is Melodifestivalen.
-Can I ask how it feels to be so modern ?
A:- I am as modern as you are Gert. We are old men that is on the go. Is it the testosteron plastic that is what's up ?
M:- I think it's so fun this time a year because Alexander gets a round of schlager Tourette's . I think that is really fun.
LAUGHING LOUD !
- But maybe that is the same disease as Bert Karlsson has ?
A:- I have better check then Bert Karlsson has.
- So far.
A:- He has never had an international success. I have had that for 20 years time after time.
- But if BWO win and become last in Moscow ?
M:-Then I will invite Bert for dinner.
A:- Then we stop everything.
-Look out for which type of food, cause this is his speciality lately.
M:- Yes, it should be healthy.
- Alexander, you have a new book released in April ?
A: -That's right.
- You want to be chiefideologhist in Folkpartiet. You have a political career waiting for you.
-What are you going to be when you grow up Martin ?
M:-I am already big cause...
- You have a real job.
M:- Yes, I have a real job besides the silly artistry that I don't understand. I work as, how should you say this, I work as consult for a big telecomindustry in Sweden.
- That's right.
-But you studied at KTH. Did you become some kind of engineer then ?
M:- Yes that was what I became.
- That's nice. Then you are married nowadays ?
M:- That's right also.
- With a wonderful woman. I could put my teeth in her a while ago. That tasted good.
M:- She really did appriciate that.
- What fun.
M:- And she thanks so much for that.
- I heard also that you have been a doorguard before.
M:- That's exactly right. Not so frightening maybe. My long hair didn't scare people as the thought was with me being a doorguard. So that wasn't a long lasting career. I looked a bit bigger when I got a safety west on me.
- A bit beefy.
M:- I looked a bit beefy but the hair destroyed everything.
-I have been boxing against Martin once. We exercised together once.
M:- Yes, and you did fall also.
- Yes, also that. And you have an incredible swing in your hit.
M:- Thank you ! And you have incredible cute kicks.
LAUGHINHG LOUD !
- And you Alexander you have worked in instutional care ?
A:- Yes I did.
- It's also a real job, really.
A:- I turned old ladies so they shouldn't get wounds because they were laying down.
- Really important.
A:- Yes that is good. Then you get to know how people work.
-But now I have to ask, you have a fantastic clothes on you today. An incredible "luse"cardigan on you today from Lofoten.
A:- Yes that is a real one from Lofoten, Harstad.
- Have you been there shopping yourself ?
A:- Yep, I have been there. I got that from the city Harstad cause I was a consult for them a couple of years ago. I didn't think I needed to do that, because that is one of the the world's richest cities. But they thought they could pay me to come there telling them some trues.
- And " luse" cardigans that are so expensive, was nice that you didn't have to pay.
A:- Besides I love Norway. Norway is a fantastic country. The world's most beautiful country I have to admit.
- Have you gone by boat on Hurtigrutten ?
A:- Yes, absolutely. I did that already as little.
- Yes, do that once again. Cause the need some travellers there.
- Yes, now they have less money. The papers wrote that.

No comments: