2009-02-05

Reporters dig and dig..makes you wonder


In Sweden now we have lots of commercials coming up for Melodifestivalen, special papers, commercials out on big walls...yes everywhere you turn around you see or hear about this.

So I thought well ok I can buy one of those papers and check that out.

Makes you wonder if the music is the most important or to dig in the past about the artists is most important. You can read about almost everything or anything about the artists. Though I am happy to say that BWO is almost free from this. And to be honest, I think that is why their music is sooo great. They concentrate their time on writing good songs for us their fans ! Thank you guys and girl ! You rock BWO !

Well poor Alexander was though dragged into this with a photo from when he was young. I scanned the photo just to show you how stupid this can be.(sorry for the bad quality)

BWO for me is their great songs that is always on my mind. And the more I hear as more I get problems to sort out a favorit, cause no song is bad. Looking forward to the new CD !

No comments: