2009-07-04

About the concert...some thoughts


If you look close to the background of the scenery you can see that all great songs are like Chemistry in the Periodic system that the Russian chemist Mendeljeev and the German Mayer came up with 1869.
So all is like a closed circle, when you think of Big Science.
These are the songs they played with a break in middle..and of course Alexander ran in like a little curious kid on stage again when the audience shouted loud "we want more". Sorry Alexander that I say like that, but I felt so !
But I really like that. Refreshing.
So the list of the songs:

Burning down the house
Love Came Crashing Down
Give Me The Night
Kings Of Tomorrow discoversion
Let It Rain
Open Door
Rise To The Occasion
Sunshine In The Rain
Right Here Right Now
Temple Of Love
Lay Your Love On Me
You're Not Alone balladversion


I was amazed to hear Love Came Crashing Down. That is one of the most odd songs I have ever heard of BWO. But interesting. Took some time to listen to and become touched to. But can definately be a hit among the older fans I believe. A well worked song from the ground.
Give Me The Night has always been one of my favorites. I think that Martin great voice is used very well there. As I have told you before my family goes crazy on me when I sing the extrapart that Martin sings on concerts but not on cd and my son is always quick to tell me how wrong I am. Teenager boys !
To hear Kings Of Tomorrow live in discoversion and feel the power when Alexander does his part in the middle and then just everything explodes, that is mighty !
Felt like the whole stage was lifting.
Rise To The Occasion was one of my favorites from beginning when Big Science was released and so it is. I always think of that as Marina's song, that suits her so well in some way. I also like Martins voice especially much in some parts of this one.
Right Here Right Now has become very big in Sweden. Before the concert I was out in Motala and you could hear that one played both here and there. I assume many was preparing for the upcoming evening by listening. The audience was very ON when RHRN was up on stage.
To take all 3 songs from Melodifestivalen and in same year they have been up was a very nice way to end the eve.
So far I had only heard You're Not Alone live in discoversion after Melodifestivalen, and now the took the balladversion. For me You're Not Alone will always be the best song at Big Science. And of course as a ballad.
Maybe that has to do with all the wonderful times I had the opportunity to see them live in Melodifestivalen. That song has touched my heart forever.
All 3 really showed their feelings on stage when performing You're Not Alone. That was something...ohh wished you all had been there. I am very spoiled.
Next time for me to see BWO will be in Örebro the 16th while visiting a friend.
Thanks Alexander, Marina and Martin for a great concert...maybe the best one ever.

Remember to visit http://www.bwo-fanclub.com to see all photos from Motala.

Stay tuned for more...soon !

No comments: