2009-07-03

Alcazar first out


After a local competition (felt sorry for the competing ones as there was almost no audience) Alcazar was out one hour earlier then scheduled. I was just lucky to be around the corner eating. First thought they were just having repetition, but nono, so missed 2 songs. But there were more and they did a spectacular show with 3 changes of clothes. They were having 2 other gigs same eve in other cities.
After that there were 3 girls, I didn't even recall their name..they couldn't sing...my poor ears.
Melody Club that has been on the lists a lot latest years and also played in Sommarkrysset at same time as BWO was on stage after the 3 girls.
They haven't been any of my biggest favorites, but I must admit seing them live is very special.
Last on stage was H.E.A.T. So there were 2 artists from Melodifestivalen final at same eve. H.E.A.T is a great soft hard rock band. Sometimes they remind me of Europe, but I actually think H.E.A.T is a bit better. Maybe that has to do with the influences from what year the bands are from. Hardrock today is different and in my opinion sometimes better now.
Today I am off for the beach and tonight BWO is on stage. Looking forward to that !

No comments: