2009-07-31

The gig in Linköping


Just got home to my daughter's apartment in Linköping after Mix Megapol gig and a couple of beers, That is seldom for me, only when it's Summer and very hot.
There was thunder earlier this eve and in the club it was very hot.
Like last time in Örebro the eve started out with a competition to try find the next big male artist in Sweden. 10 guys sang acapella this evening. The funny was that I for second time had choosen the same winner as the jury !
Like in every competition there is something odd always. This eve it was a guy that did put a tuning fork to his ear and sang Hallelujah. Hmmmm totally wrong competition for that! I am sorry, but I laughed. I thought I had come to a church or more to some religious sect.
After the competition 2 very talented girls played. They were the answer to Pet Shop Boys and called themselves West End Girls. Very good electronic music. I hope to hear them more times.
After that Pauline showed up once again. I liked her better today then last time in Örebro. She has a very good voice, but it's something with the music that makes her boring. If she should change music, I am sure she would be much better.
Then our friends Alexander,Marina and Martin was on stage. Was not easy to take photos this eve, but I got some good shots. The audience was very happy to see them.
Me too of course. They did RHRN, RTTO, LYLOM and You're Not Alone as ballad.
Ohh gosh what I wanted to hear more ! The full concerts makes me spoiled.
BWO did a very good gig and they look relaxed, happy and pleased on stage.
Afterwards I handled over the e-mails with congratulations that you had sent.
Very sweet of you to do. Go on and write cause they really do appriciate all feed back from the fans.
A gig at a club is much more fun to be at then out at a Festival. You get a close contact with them and you more sort of feel like you are on stage with the band.
Lucky you guys that you can't hear me sing though...what a nightmare !
So after BWO Velvet turned up. She started off with The Queen. She also did her latest hit that she released in UK recently.
She was flirting with the audience. A funny girl to see on stage. All though she has no instruments and just is standing there on her own, she makes a great show.
Will be interesting to see the upcoming UK release together with BWO.
To mention, she said that she came straight from the Pride Festival in Stockholm.
A very nice eve with a great audience.
To honour The Pride Festival week I was dressed in black with the Pride colors on my t-shirt and on my shoes.
So now some photos and later there will ofcourse be more photos uploaded at the website.

No comments: