2009-07-30

BWO at Mix Megapol in Linköping


Tonight BWO will attend to another Mix Megapol gig, like that one in Örebro.
With them tonight is Pauline like last time, but suprisingly also Velvet.
Last time I saw Velvet was in Leksand during Melodifestivalen when she competed with The Queen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CT1zoJT0Q

She had a very spectacular dress. I thought she would come better then she did.
Now only a month until BWO and Velvet release Right Here Right Now together in UK. I talked with some UK people yesterday and they look forward to the release and think this will be a big hit in UK.
I doubt that I will hear them do RHRN together tonight, but who knows, suprises can always appear. Anyways I hope to see them live together if they do some gig in UK.
More about the gig later.

No comments: