2009-07-27

BWO in Härnösand impressions

If you ever have been to a music festival like Hultsfred, well then you understand how the place was looking at Härnösand City Festival where BWO played Saturday eve.
Like Martin said, from the stage you could see a spot in middle where there was empty in front of the stage. Yes, there was a lot of mud !
The rain the days before had made the area to mud.
But during this eve we had nice weather.
Annelie and Ann-Sofie and me got there in a good time before the gig. You never know when you like me come in wheelchair and want a good spot to take photos from, if there is any good spot to find.
The area for wheelchairs was too long from stage and didn't make me see anything.
Luckily I could get in touch with the right people and was allowed to sit in front of the stage in the security area.(Many thanks to the Festival Manager for the help!)
To be on this Festival was almost like when I was in Eskilstuna at the RixFM Festival. The area where the Festival was held was at like an Island, so you had to go over a bridge to get there. Water makes a lot to the feeling.
Before BWO Charlotte Perelli sang. She has been in Melodifestivalen twice, but weird is that she doesn't have more then these 2 songs that are her own. She sang for instance Dolly Parton's Nine To Five. How odd is that ??
Ohh well back to speaking of BWO. The gig was very nice. You can tell more and more from seing the first concerts in beginning of Summer to see that one now, that everything is better for everytime. Well I don't mean they haven't been good before, but the concert was even better now. Did that make sense ? Maybe..LOL !
Before the audience was screaming for them to come out..saying " Give me a B...BBB..give me a W...WWWWW...Give me a O....OOOOO...and that makes...BWO !!!"
I think the audience was much better here then in Motala.
According to BWO, they were very pleased with both the gig in Piteå and here in Härnösand.
The photos from this concert can be a bit odd, that is because I choosed to pick some of them that shows that Martin is everywhere on stage. In general you don't see such photos. Though that could be fun for you that haven't been on a live gig to see.
The playlist was the same as in Motala I believe. A good mix of songs that show how many hits they really have had. In Allehanda a local daily paper you could read about that. I will make a short translation later about the good words that the journalist wrote about BWO.
In all this was a lovely evening. BWO did have a signing after and the queue was long.
In all this Festival had a familybased audience. I think that also shows that BWO has fans in all ages.
Now if I should make some words about how I see BWO on stage.
Martin: energy, the voice, captivating.
Alexander: hitmaker,the soul of BWO, the fun on stage.
Marina: grace, happiness, the calm one.
Maybe that says something for everyone that can't be on a live gig.
Once again Martin, Alexander and Marina for a great gig and taking you time.
You are a great band !

No comments: