2009-07-14

Summer moves on...


Wow, over a week since I wrote something here and sooo much is happening all the time. I don't know but with age seems that time passes by even quicker.
Wasn't the Summerholidays longer when we were kids ?
Well, you tell me !
On Thursday I will be in Örebro and go to Frimis to attend at Mix Megapol evening, where BWO is one of the performing artists.
I am grass widow and so is my wheeler(wheelchair) buddie this week, so we are planning on getting out this eve.
Of course I am going to take photos and make some kind of report from the eve.
Sometimes you wish you could take the whole stage wherever all fans is and just have the performance in the whole wide world at same time. Well, that's impossible, but a thought I wish could become true.

The Mix Megapol tour is a competition to find a new male artist and they search in several cities around Sweden and in every city some famous artists perform also.

No comments: