2009-03-12

BWO Fanclub meeting Stockholm day 1


Finally we have met, me...the blog Nettan and Thomas that made BWO Fanclub Worlwide.

Amazing to meet people you have been in contact with for so long.

Also Jurgen from Holland and Natsuki from Japan joined us today.

We talk so different languages, but in bottom we have one platform in language...the BWO language. And of course English !

We have just started to getting to know each other and made some plans for the nearest days.

Of course you will be able follow us through here.

I just need to tell what I think...these are wonderful people everyone. Welcome to Sweden !

Once again Alexander, Martin and Marina thank you..cause you brought us together.

Getting to sleep with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Katarzyna said...

Nice to see both of you :). Have fun! (I know you will ;))