2009-03-16

Home again....

I just had a phonecall waking me up.....and I started talking English..with my mom..hmmmmm....
People can really have influence over you.
Today was packing day and getting together talking a bit before everyone split up.
Natsuki from Japan left us already yesterday evening as she had an early morning flight today.
In afternoon Jurgen and Jenny left, so Thomas, our leader and I spent some hours together. I guess we both were very exhausted after all impressions, late nights and early mornings.
Sad to leave everyone and not knowing when to see each other again...but thanks to Internet we can connect to each other meanwhile.
I wish that everyone would be able join and have such weekend as we have had.
Now we have the now album " Big Science" to look forward too..and I am sure we will soon meet again.
BWO...Alexander, Marina and Martin..you are the cause to bringing all us people together and we thank you deeply for that.

No comments: