2009-03-11

Packing day and excitement

Tomorrow I am heading by train to Stockholm for BWO fanclub meeting and Melodifestivalen Final in Globen.
When I woke up( or got up as I didn't sleep anything) this morning, the ground was white...AGAIN ! Well, I don't mind really..less dirt now !
Yesterday I had to go by a new suitcase, my kids have stolen everyone..haha..daughter moved out in January...bye bye suitcases and bags and son went to mountains Monday morning. Snowboard equipment take space so he needed 3 suitcases. I guess he overloaded the bus !
I bought me one of those fancy in metallic. My husband was jealous of me..I told him..pick out your accordion from the case and you can use that one..very big LOL

I remind you about the BWO album/book...if you have anything you want to add email us and we will print that out and paste..but please do that today. You find the e-mail on the website.

We will keep the blog updated during the weekend in Stockholm..so stay tuned for freshest news.
PS. Alexander liked the fans version of "You're not Alone". Wonder if they will hire us for next video...can't wait !

No comments: