2009-03-14

Stockholm day 2: partying with Titiyo


Yesterday after a long day out something weird happened. First of all we couldn't get Jurgen out of our hotel and come back cause the red carpet was out and a private party was held here.
So he stayed and we got to know that Titiyo was here performing.
Strange was that we didn't get to see her, but when Jurgen was supposed to go home to his hotel and get the belonging from my room and we came up with the elevator, suddenly she stood there in front of us and we started talking. Soon we were invited to a little getting together they had. We also met Whales, a wonderful guy that is soon releasing his really "own" music. He sings amazing ! He sang for us. Then later when Titiyo went away out we followed Whales down for a beer. Was a really different eve then we had asked for.
We also met up with Next 3 that knows my son. One of the guys live as neighbor to me in my hometown. Was really interesting to talk with them about Melodifestivalen.
Soon day 3 will be up....you just wait !

1 comment:

Katarzyna said...

Oh, Titiyo! When I saw Thomas' photos on Facebook, I didn't recognize her! I just thought that I know that girl... Oh well. Seems that you had a great evening! Kram for all!