2009-03-02

What a day....and the video..."You're not Alone" !

When I had written last blogmessage and took my wheelchair to wheel, that went boom and crash..one of the little wheels collapsed. Ohhhh no..not today of all days and Monday morning. Took 3 lovely hours until I got new wheels. Meanwhile I used a officechair..haha !
In between hail, storm, snow and now rain I have managed to fix some very good deals.
Later this week you will get lots of news both here and on the fanclub site about Melodifestivalen. I can guarantee that this will be as if you were here.
And today the official video for "You're not Alone" was released on Youtube. I had a good laugh. You can never predict what the video will look like based on hearing the song. I love that !
What do you think ?
Check in the video on BWO Fanclub Worldwide www.bwo-fanclub.com

So let's go everyone..make this a good BWO week !

2 comments:

Katarzyna said...

"You can never predict what the video will look like based on hearing the song. I love that !"

Totally agree! That's at least one thing which we can predict - that BWO videos are (and will be) always twisted ;).

Anonymous said...

The new video is absolutely brilliant! BWO has once again made a remarkable video... :)