2009-03-31

BWO XL Live..watch and enjoy



They played Right Here Right Now and You're not Alone.

Though I am probably one of the most spoiled fans, to have been able to see them so much, I can tell that I have longed to see them back on stage again. I know when I saw the last concert in Helsinki in October, I thought this will be a llloooooooonggg Winter. It felt a bit sad. But then Melodifestivalen came..going to Leksand and then in my hometown in Second chance ( though I wished them to Globen!). You're not Alone will always be for me a magic song. Winter, snow, cold, ice, dark and Leksand, but never did I feel Alone !!!

Right Here Right Now is growing and growing and growing. Is great to feel the music inside of me !

Thanks again to the best gang of all, BWO...Alexander, Martin and Marina !!

No comments: