2009-03-15

Stockholm day 3: FINAL


Ohh I am tired but I think I need to write down a few words.

The third day has been a lot. This morning when the Dutch had left, Thomas and I went to get photos and worked on the album and uploaded photos.

After that when the Dutch came back, Jurgen and I went to Globen City to see The Poodles.

Thomas went to the Centralstation to meet up Jenny from Malmö.

We all got together at Globen and watched Man Meadow before going to the final.

The Final was a blast really...I will explain more later.

Anyways the 4 of us had a good night...but as I said we are tired so more will come tomorrow morning....stay tuned.

Meanwhile a photo from inside the Globen....when the Winner Malena Ernman is on stage.

What do you think ? Was she the best ?

I was in a voting at Gylleneskor and I voted her as first and Alcazar as second.

See ya early tomorrow morning...good night !

1 comment:

Katarzyna said...

I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed (just like a year before). I wanted Alcazar or at least EMD to win but oh well... Disco melody and opera voice don't fit together for me. BUT! Oskar "Moto Boy" Humlebo was the best this evening! To be honest, I watched the final only because of him ;)... And even if I don't like "Hero", he did a really nice cover.