2009-03-07

Party day more or less...


This day has been quick and full of adventures. While Ann-Sofie and Annelie headed down in Jettan by the eastcoast of Sweden, I tried to sort some stuff for the evening.

Finally we meet and we got very busy to handle all out and on the photo that was published in Norrköping Tidningar(NT), the daily newspaper, you can see how we looked.

We did go to General repetition and cause of the duels we got to hear BWO, not only once..TWICE. Märta did an excellent job as stand-in for Marina. But we missed you..good to have you back tomorrow. Like in Leksand the song is absolutely gorgeous and if someone says something else...well then it's time to wake up and vote for Alexander, Marina and Martin tomorrow !

After we went home to me and eat some and then headed down for some dancing and having fun downtown at the "Star" hotel ! Was fun and Ann-So and Annelie also got to go by tram, which they enjoyed a lot(ohh well some people is easy to entertain !).

Tomorrow we have a date with our favoritband and then the competition is and a big schlagerparty. Stay tuned for more..this is just the beginning !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Every day can be a party day!"

Katarzyna said...

Great photo! Nice to hear some news :). Can't wait to fight with my pc again and try to watch MF ;). I'll keep my fingers crossed til I'll break them, I guess... Oh well.

And... a tram?! Haha, you girls are crazy! I'm gonna go by two trams tomorrow (3xT?) so I'll think about you! ;D

Best!