2009-03-04

Second chance week is opened.


Yes, now the countdown has stopped. They came by tram Queenstreet up to one of the big stores, some of the artists. Of course the red carpet was handed out.

Many people in different ages came to hear the artists answering some questions and to have an autograph or get a photo of their idols. The artists who came was Rigo & The Topaz Sound Feat. Red Fox, Amy Diamond, Scotts, Lili & Susie and Star Pilots. Star Pilots didn't stay long cause they were exhausted, but they will perform downtown and write autographs on Saturday lunch.

Rigo and the gang also did sing their contribution "I got U". What an act ! I didn't like this one in beginning. I did see them in Leksand also. But now..WOW !

I am amazed that all artists can handle all people and look so happy always. Especially Amy as she is so young.

Well, I did like everyone else and got autographs, some words with the artists and photos.

The arrangement was very well done and everything was so nice almost cozy.

Tomorrow I will be on some artist interviews and also see Amy Diamond perform.

Stay tuned for more news ! Also read the website.

And so a photo of Amy Diamond taken by me. Enjoy !

No comments: