2009-03-05

What a day ! Lili & Susie and BWO.


The day started off here very grey and with no sleep ( blamed that on too much thinking, but to be honest my Alien - the left knee kept me company...hey BWO can't you send him to outer space with your spaceship ? I am tired of him not speaking my language..ohh well...)

But coffee is good and that makes the head going and the eyes wide opened !

So after lunch I wheeled down to Grand hotel, our fashion here in this town. There I meet people for 24NT and we started talking. First their was an interview with Lili & Susie. Amazing was that they recognized ME after just some minutes of talking yesterday. So some words and then 24NT made an interview with them, I sat besides. After they took plenty of time to talk with me, we had a lot to discuss. They love animals and work for animals protection and welfare and soon they will have yet another serie on TV about their work. So Jurgen I have fixed photos for you and autographs..you welcome ! They will release an album 17th of April.


And then Martin came down. I think that they were pretty surprised at 24NT when he came hugging me. After a while Alexander came down and I got a throw away kiss. The interview was on with 24 NT and Sandra(reporter) asked questions. They talked a bit about Märta Grauers as the stand in for Marina, about Big science, about Melodifestivalen. ( All will come on a video).

After Alexander and Martin took time for me and we had a good chat. Well sorry Alex and Martin..I wished my head had been more open cause I had lots of questions for you. Ohhh well I will save them for next time. I guess my lack of sleep made 2 interviews after each other like someone had blown my head...scarey thought !

I liked to hear about Big science that this is about Outer space but also science mixed with love and feelings. I can really feel the difference in You're not Alone compared to the other albums...BWO has grown in a lovely way.

I also heard some whispers about a tour, some Rix FM festival, but all depends on Japan and of course Melodifestivalen.
And they say hello to you all !
Thanks Martin and Alexander !! You are always so sweet ! You keep me smiling no matter ! Love you guys !


After this I headed down to Maxi-huset a big store to watch kids performing songs for Melodifestivalen and compete against each other where highest applause made them go to final tomorrow at Linden downtown. They were so cute and sang so good many of them. This was singback and between age 6-12 years. Wished I had been younger...and guess what I would have sung ? Poor fellows that would hear me !

This is my day in some words.

Now I am sitting in the sofa and my son has made dinner...lovely. More to come soon !

2 comments:

BWO FanClub Worldwide said...

(Thomas) - Great report... I'm jealouse!!!! :) SEE YOU IN 7 DAYS!!!!

Katarzyna said...

Haha, same here, Thomas! ;D Sounds great! Can't wait to see this interview as a video :). And a great pic, btw! Martin looks good with his glasses.