2009-03-15

Stockholm day 3: continued


So here we are sitting at the breakfast table and thinking of yesterday. I think we have mixed feelings about the winner in Melodifestivalen, but we all agree that we are happy that Af Ugglas didn't win...what a blessing !

I myself just love Fredrik Kempe and Malena Ernman singing.

So here is the rapport from what we did yesterday more explained in feelings.

Seeing Poodles was interesting cause they played live and we talked a word with them after and Jurgen of course wanted a photo of him and the band. They had come from Sälen a Winter resort and said they had a bit of hangover, but you really couldn't tell that.

Markolioo was also there, but we didn't have time to see him, though I had time to take some fast photos.

Then after Jenny arrived, a very nice and wellbehaved girl ( at least if you compare with me, the Dutch and the German) we did go see Man Meadow. Ahh they are really good on stage performing and also good looking ( too young for me though). After we bought cds, talked with them and also took som photos. Really nice guys.


So time for the Final and find the seats. Globen is sooooo huge inside and you feel tiny when you get in there, but also get speechless or say as Thomas do unbelieveable and amazing !

We did sit in 2 different places, Jenny and Thomas near green room on right side of stage and me and the Dutch right across the stage. We ended up coming from 4 countries when I tried to get seats for all of us together in same space, so that evening I was from Poland and Jenny from Russia...haha...so hysterical. Wonder if me and Martin can talk tonight when we meet them...I doubt that !

Then everything started..what an act and what a sight. If you haven't experienced this you should go. I just don't have words for this.

We had a lovely time and cheered for almost every song.

So when we got to know that Malena Ernman took the first place right before Af Ugglas..we just screamed !

I think about everyone in Stockholm last night did sing opera. Was a lovely feeling to sing everyone together on subway at MC and every corner of Stockholm.

Stockholm rules, a very nice city and I love to be here...so also do Jenny. We just talked about that.

After we got back here of course I got the crazy Dutch with me to my room..he can't find his hotel I guess. We fell asleep very late and now we are back on track again...so today we will see Alcazar and then we have a meeting with the band we love most in the world.

Alexander, Marina and Martin...we all long for you...seee you in some hours. Hugs and kisses meanwhile from us !

1 comment:

Katarzyna said...

Oh, Poland? Not bad at all, haha! ;D